I briefly chatted with a good friend today about starting full time work and the implications that has on her walk with God. I’m mighty encouraged that she is determined to not get distracted by the new challenges with work and by being in a new environment.
Will you join me in praying for those who like her, are entering full time work this year and will undoubtedly face difficulties in juggling a healthy work-life balance.
Pray that during this new season in life:
- They will experience greater intimacy with God through regular communion in the Word and prayer, and by being part of a healthy Christian community
- Not only will their church attendance NOT drop, but that they will be be even greater disciple-makers for God’s kingdom
- They will steward their income in a Christ-honouring, kingdom-minded, God-glorifying way
- They may be a good Christian witness wherever they work, and that they may use as many opportunities as possible to sow gospel seeds
- That they may work with integrity – serving their customers lovingly and honouring their bosses (even when it’s incredibly difficult)
If you would like to add anymore prayer points (especially if they are specific), do comment below.